This year's festival is going to be bigger and better than last year and we're sure you can remember how good that was! The forecast looks fantastic so come on down and celebrate the bank holiday with Live music, beer and food.
- 25 live bands & acts
- Award winning street food from around the country
- Over 100 Real Ales & Ciders
- Larger festival marquee - Larger kids fun fair
- Two live stages
- Prosecco, Pimms & Gin & Rum Bars
- Displays & side shows
- Supporting Local Charities
- Circus skills & fun zone - Competitions, games & giveaways
- Live broadcast of the festival
- FREE PARKING - KIDS GO FREE
The Premiership Final will be shown in the clubhouse, in both rooms from 2.30 P.M.
Updated 16:40 - 1 Aug 2017 by Harry Higgs